This stove brings ease of use and an adjustable flame to backcountry and high-altitude cooking; great for the outdoor chef.
- Runs on Primus LP butane/propane cartridges which burn clean, won't spill and have a low freezing point, good for high-altitude cooking
- Sturdy, lightweight, simple construction will appeal to the weight-conscious adventurer
- Flame is adjustable for simmering, boiling or anything in between, just like your stove at home
- Stove assembly attaches quickly and easily to the fuel cartridge, sold separately
- Stove accepts any canister with female Lindel valve, including MSR, Primus, Snow Peak and Brunton canisters in various sizes and fuel formulas
- Fuel canisters sold separately
- Weight includes stove, not the canister